I love my work as an orthodontist. My greatest joy comes from teaming with patients to create the perfect smile, one that will increase their self-esteem, boost their self-confidence, and transform their lives. I believe in delivering the best orthodontic care possible, and enjoy the one-on-one interaction I have with my patients. I like getting to know them as individuals with fascinating lives. We learn from each other, and that is incredibly rewarding.
- University of Florida, Doctor of Dental Medicine, 1990
- University of Florida, Master of Science, Orthodontic Specialization, 1995
I also am a staunch believer in continuing education, which allows me to stay on the cutting edge of treatment options in orthodontics. This means I am able to provide the most comprehensive orthodontic treatment options for my patients.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- EscaRosa Dental Society
I was born in North Miami Beach and moved to Gulf Breeze in 1972. I have lived here for more than 40 years. My wife Christy and I have two children, Jake and Kate. When not caring for my orthodontic patients, I enjoy spending time golfing, fishing, and boating. I am a long-term member of the Gulf Breeze Rotary club and I support many local charity organizations. I belong to Christ Episcopal Church in Pensacola and am an active member of my local community.