Have you delayed orthodontic treatment because you are worried about how you will look with braces? Well, stop delaying and start working towards the smile of your dreams. Invisalign allows you to correct tooth position discreetly, using clear aligners rather than metal braces. And since we are a certified Invisalign provider, you can be confident seeking treatment with us.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign Treatment?
- Faster Treatment: When compared with traditional braces, using Invisalign can shave weeks, or even months, off treatment time.
- Proven Results: SmartTrack and SmartForce, both features of Invisalign, have been repeatedly demonstrated to better control tooth movement than traditional methods.
- A Perfect Fit: All aligners are custom made for the patient, based on a 3D rendering made from a digital scan of their dental anatomy.
- Incredibly Effective: When patients follow instruction, Invisalign can treat conditions that include crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually Invisible: Because aligners are clear and fit flush against the teeth, people around you cannot see them while worn.
- Very Comfortable: One of the worst parts of braces is how they irritate the soft tissues of the mouth. Aligners fit flush against the teeth, avoiding irritation.
- Convenient: With Invisalign, you make adjustments at home by changing aligners. This means you come to see us less often than with braces.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Step One: You come into the office for your initial consultation. At this time, we evaluate what your orthodontic concerns and needs are and determine if Invisalign is suited to your case.
- Step Two: We create a custom treatment plan, either at the initial consultation or at a later date. For this, we use the iTero digital scanning system to make an incredibly nuanced 3D map of your dental anatomy. With this as our base, we use the Invisalign software program to break treatment into steps, starting with your teeth as they are and ending with the final result you desire.
- Step Three: Your aligners are made by Invisalign using their proprietary SmartTrack material. Once they are ready, they are sent to us and we call you in. At that appointment, we will go over everything you need to know to ensure your success with the treatment.
- Step Four: You start wearing your aligners, keeping them in for at least 22 hours every day, removing them just to eat, brush, and floss. With each new set of aligners, your teeth will move a bit more. You may change them to the next in the series every week or every other week, depending on your treatment plan.
- Step Five: Once your teeth are in their ideal position, it is time for the retention phase. We will fit you with a Vivera retainer to keep your teeth right where you want them to be.
To learn more about this revolutionary system and how it can work for you, call us and schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you get the smile you dream of.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.